- Thorin [assam melody, pu erh dante, gingerbread, cocoa nibs] A slightly bitter blend with just an edge of smokey forge fires and sharp spices. Dark and alluring, this is a blend that turns surprisingly sweet and mellow when treated right.
- Kili [ceylon sonata, oriental spice, vanilla, ginger] A smooth, bright blend, just this side of mature, but with an unmistakable sweetness.
- Fili [spiced apple chai, hazelnut, irish breakfast, marigold, cinnamon] Deep, warm, golden notes and a rich, dark base. Decidedly decadent, but reliably strong.
- Bofur [mocha nut mate, vanilla green, sweet potato, chocolate chips, orange peel] Super sweet, super comforting, and maybe just a little bit nutty.
- Gandalf [almond oolong, pu erh dante, white monkey, marigold] A dry, earthy blend, strong enough to help give you a boost when needed, mellow enough to sooth you.
- Thranduil [apricot green, vanilla green, hojicha] A surprisingly strong (maybe even stubbornly so) green blend, this tea might edge on fussy, so brew with care.
Aaaaaah I’m so glad you guys like the Dwarf blends so far Q///w///Q
After about 50 messages of ‘WHERE IS GALADRIEL/ELROND/RADAGAST/WHOEVER’ I guess I’ll try to have another batch done soon :D The next dwarves will probably be Ori, Nori, Bifur and Bofur.
If you’re having a bad day, just watch this sleeping kitten.
Its tiny black nose, its little cushioned black jellybean toes, the halo of silver moonlight hairs on the silky black fur.
Many too small boxes and Maru [x]