Fierce bitch is always fierce.
One of the most important rules of tumblr: You always reblog The Lick™! :D
A must reblog.
Favorite things about Cara (Legend of the Seeker):
- The fact that she’s actually the “brawn” of the group. Every episode, they’re all, “Cara! Beat him up!” and “Cara! Torture him!” and she pretty much just runs around slamming down doors and scaring the shit out of bad guys.
- She’s never had a conversation in which she hasn’t seemed like she’s trying to bite the head off of the person daring to engage her in conversation. Add to that Leo, who was the only dude to not take her seriously, and you get stuff like: “So…Cara…do you like animals?” “…When they taste good.” IT’S LIKE TRYING TO FLIRT WITH A BEAR, YOU’RE JUST GONNA GET MAULED.
- It’s impossible to document the level of badassery you must attain to die, end up in the underworld, look bored, and make a quick deal with the devil just to go back to earth to KICK SOME MORE ASS.
- At the end of every fight scene, there’s usually a moment of Cara going “CAN I KILL HIM CAN I CAN I” while her solution to everything else is always like, “Well. We could just kill him.” And everyone keeps acting surprised/outraged like, “Cara! We don’t. kill. for fun.” Like jeez guys, as if you had ~no idea~ her previous occupation was mord-sith-slash-ninja-assassin-for-evillest-tyrant-ever.
- She makes Kahlan seem like a wimp. That’s right, I said it. She makes the long-haired amazon who goes around mind-controlling when she’s not fighting with daggers look like a lovesick puppy. The producers even had to ~mysteriously~ give Kahlan a whole new dark/edgy outfit to make her seem more tough next to Cara’s skintight leather catsuit. You know you’re a badass when your badassery spills over onto other characters.
- And lastly, to quote my bff Janet: “I think if Cara wanted to kiss me…I’d probably let her.”
(via gracefulrainbow:nicolekeys:mistresscari:necros-hun: breathsoftruth:apio:charethcutestory: elenitahb)